Trouble Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble Makers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I don't know what to do.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alexander224

alexander224

I don't know what to do. Empty
PostSubject: I don't know what to do.   I don't know what to do. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:58 pm

This girl at my school likes me. Everyone says she does but I'm still not sure. So on Friday she asked me if she could suck me penis. I told her yes, but with my awkwardness, I started rambling of specifics and stupid shit like time/place/ nonsense that should be discussed later. So she is all like, err I'll call you later. So here I am, awaiting the call, hand on my dick about to climax, when my mom got scared, and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo holmes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
Back to top Go down
EvilMonkey

EvilMonkey

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do.   I don't know what to do. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:14 pm

ummmm ok lol
Back to top Go down
https://troublemakers.forumotion.net
*TM* Cleric

*TM* Cleric

PostSubject: ............   I don't know what to do. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:50 pm

Wtf was the Alex? hahahaha
Back to top Go down
alexander224

alexander224

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do.   I don't know what to do. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:41 pm

*TM* Cleric wrote:
true story man.
Back to top Go down
*TM* Cleric

*TM* Cleric

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do.   I don't know what to do. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:31 pm

alexander224 wrote:
*TM* Cleric wrote:
true story man.

He speaks from the heart lmao
Back to top Go down
alexander224

alexander224

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do.   I don't know what to do. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:49 am

confession: this never happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do.   I don't know what to do. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know what to do.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trouble Makers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: