Trouble Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble Makers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IMPORTANT INFO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvilMonkey

EvilMonkey

IMPORTANT INFO Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT INFO   IMPORTANT INFO Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:56 pm

Ok we should try to set a day in the week were all of us can get on and play and we should look for websites or just when playing cs clan to scrim even if u not admin who cares ask them and just post it on forums and will get players to scrim usually get like a 4v4 or something were we can have more than 2 but not to many were we dont have enough ppl.

We dont have the most players right now if you have friends that are on alot invite them in there welcome even if the suck who cares we not about skill i mean look at cleric worse player ever we still love him lol Smile. But dont get a total fag cause he good or a hacker it just makes us look bad in most ppls eyes. Also speeking of hacks dont hack plz i dont want to have to kick someone out of clan for hacks if u hacks now just get rid of them and learn to play for real lol.

So plz post what day would be best for u if u no any good scrim sites and if you have a friend who can join or if he in a clan ask to scrim his clan. AND DONT HACK HACKING IS FOR FAGS!!!!!!...plz dont spam this post if u do i will delete it. Ty oh ya and........

USE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://troublemakers.forumotion.net
lone wol

IMPORTANT INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFO   IMPORTANT INFO Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:55 am

(this is lone wolf by the way)

if you want an easy way to frind scrims. download mIRC.
there are websites out there that show you how to use it

- i think this one will do:

you will also need to register with GameSurge.
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT INFO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trouble Makers :: Scrimmage/Matches-
Jump to: